Sunday, 5 January 2014

Review // Hollywood Mane Hair Extensions

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about some hair extensions from Hollywood Mane* that I have been LOVING! They are so beautiful, they’re only £17.49 for two thick weaves and I love wearing them on days that I feel like adding an extra ‘something’ to a look. Basically this review will be telling you that you NEED these in your life so be prepared!

PicMonkey Collage
The hair was so hard to get into one picture all together!

IMG_1196

So let’s get the downfalls over and done with. These hair extensions are synthetic which means that they are not made out of real human hair so you can’t use hot tools on them. However, they come in these beautiful coil curls (I made the mistake of combing them which made them more natural so try not to do that of you like curls) and I don’t see why you would want to style them.  The only real negative to these hair extensions is that they will start to hurt your head if you haven’t teased your hair, have thin hair or wear them for two long so try and only wear them on those special days.

IMG_1194f

IMG_1195f

Also, if you are worried about these looking fake then worry not! Whenever I wear them I get so many compliments from people on ‘my hair’. I can’t even tell the difference between my hair and the extensions! This package comes with two of the extensions so your hair will look as thick as ever. Most of the time I only wear one weft but the extra one just makes your hair look fuller with amazing volume.

This hair has no fallout whatsoever, so you don’t need to worry about thinning as it time goes on. It is not like those thin and straggly hair pieces that just look fake and eruggh and ruin a whole look. You don’t even have to put any effort into wearing this hair. It takes a minute max and it looks like you have spent hours on your hair. Every girl’s dream haha;)

IMG_1199
The hair is kept in place by a good quality net on the top of them so that the clips don’t go anywhere or pull on the hair too much.

IMG_1200

I love these hair extensions so much, my hair would not look as good as it does on occasions without these. It has been six months that I have had these and I have not had one complain so go out, treat yourself and buy yourself some! I guarantee that you will love them as I do. Oh dear, I sound like a sales women. But I wouldn’t be raving this much if I didn’t mean it. At under £20, there is nothing more you could ask for with these. Trust me.

IMG_1197

 

If you would like to check these hair extensions out please do so HERE. At the moment, you will also get a free delivery on all products so hurry if you would like that. If you have any questions about them, their customer service is amazingly friendly so don’t be shy! I hope you enjoyed this review!

Have you tried these hair extensions out before?

jj_thumb[1]

‘Either you run the day or the day runs you.’ – Jim Rohn

18 comments:

  1. Oooh these are beautiful! I used to wear hair extensions all the time when I was becoming a hairdresser, I've not had any since but I would love to try them again! These look perfect!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You should try these to treat yourself sometime!x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should try them out, they make a big difference to your look x

      Delete
  3. Real human hair is always best, but for the price, these extensions certainly look nice. I like how full and lush they are. Bet they made quite a difference. Thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday to you.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but I really do like these even though they are fake:)x

      Delete
  4. They sound really nice and look great, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I really like them:)xx

      Delete
  5. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog!! Following on Blogloving :D

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog!! Following on Blogloving :D

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful
    nice blog

    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com
    i am following you, please follow back

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful outfit
    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo hair extensions are EVERYTHING! These look gorgeous, especially curled!

    Hugs&Kisses,
    Sel | SheJustTalks | Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post!
    i follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin:-)
    Hope you follow back♥
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is interesting, I follow :)
    Great post !!! :)

    Greeting :)

    Maja ♥

    http://friend-ffriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look great! Ohh i need to get some to change up my look for special occasions! I just cut my hair really short.

    ReplyDelete