Saturday, 28 December 2013

What’s In My Makeup Bag?

Hey guys, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are enjoying your holidays! Today I am going to write a quick post – or what I hope will be a quick – on all of the items in my everyday makeup bag. This is the makeup that I use everyday to school but I will mix and match a lot of the time.  These are just the products that I come back to regularly and love. I hope you enjoy the post!

IMG_1658

IMG_1656

The picture above shows you my makeup bag. I am pretty sure that I got it from B&M some time ago for around a £1 which I thought was a great bargain. It is very handy as it has space for all of my every day makeup items so whenever I am travelling this is the firs thing that I throw into my handbag.

IMG_1660

IMG_1661

The primer I am loving at the moment is the Murad Skin Perfecting Primer (in Blemish and Shine Control). This is tinted so I do wear it alone on my lazy days sometimes and the result is myself not looking so dead anymore, haha. The next product that you can see in the pictures above is the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup (in Champagne) (review HERE) which I am loving at the moment when it is mixed with the L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation (in R3-C3).  I love this because it gives me a very natural finish and it lasts all day.

IMG_1663

Moving on to concealer, I have been loving the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (in medium 3) for the longest time so I had to put it in this post without a second thought! It covers up my dark circles perfectly and lasts all day without creasing! The other two concealer products in my makeup bag are quite new to my collection. I have only had them for a few months and I am loving them.

The Murad Blemish Treatment Concealer (in medium) (review HERE) is perfect for covering up spots and also treating them at the same time. I wouldn’t say that the coverage is amazing though. The last product is a must have for every girl. It is the L.A. Girl Pro Concealer  Concealer (in creamy beige). I am sure that it is only a few pounds but it one of the best concealers ever! This is definitely for you if you love a natural finish that lasts all day. You can barely tell that you have this on. Also, it is perfect for highlighting so I always have to have this with me.

IMG_1664

These product on the left is the Miners Cosmetics Fresh Faced Powder (in soft sand) and this is great for setting my makeup. It is pigmented with colour so it gives me a very flawless finish and it lasts all day without budging. The product on the left is probably my all time favourite product out of the lot. It is the W7 Bronzer. This bronzer is matte and perfect for my skin tone (olive). It blends in perfectly and makes a great contouring product. You need this in your life.

IMG_1666

These next few products are all for the eye. On a daily bases I steer clear from the dramaticness of the eyes but I have to use a highlight. The Colour Sphere by Kiko (in 02) (review HERE) is perfect for that and does the job great. It also doubles as a highlighter. However, if you don’t like glitter this isn’t for you. The Maybelline Gel Eyeliner (in black) is my favourite eye liner at the moment. Despite my love for it, I don’t wear it everyday and probably only do once or twice in a fortnight. This is not because I don’t like it but because I go to school and I don’t like to go too over the top everyday. The last product is the Maybelline Falsies which I love for length and volume. It is great for my everyday look.

IMG_1667

Lastly, here are my lip products. The first is the Urban Decay lipstick in Vinyl (review HERE) which I only apply a sheer layer of to my lips. Also, I have been loving the Dolce & Gabbana lip gloss in the colour Cannella and I love it as a brown toned colour. Both of these colours last a long time, are moisturising and very pigmented so they are a staple to my look.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have any recommendations please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for reading!!

jj_thumb[1]

The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is simply fantastic! I love it too!! Nice blog, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! Thank you, happy new year to you too!xx

      Delete
  2. love the bag and nice stuff u have in ur makeup bag...hwz Murad concealer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it's great for spots. Not so good for under eyes though. The detailed review link is in this post if you want to know more:)xx

      Delete