Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Review // Nars Eye Shadow in Yamal

Hey guys! Today I wanted to share with you an eye shadow shade by Nars called Yamal*. This shade is a very light, matte brown colour with grey undertones. I love it for a very natural transition shade in the crease for myself and have recently been using it regularly.

IMG_1637IMG_1636

I will tell you right now that this will probably not work for you if you are of an olive complexion. However, it would be great for you fair skinned girls as a transition colour in the crease as well as for some of you dark skinned girls if you wanted to use it as a highlight in the brow bone or inner corner. As well as this I find myself using it to correct mistakes that I make when using bright colours or to tone down a few colours when I feel that they are too out there. It really does work!

IMG_1641

IMG_1640

The eye shadow has a satin-like  feel to it which makes it very easy to use because it blends in right away. The colour is very pigmented so it gives a subtle yet very effective look to my eyes with almost any look that I do.

IMG_1643

This eye shadow is priced at £18 HERE but you have to bare in mind that it is a high end product. Despite the steep price for the eye shadow, I love it and will definitely be trying out a few more shades from the collection. Merry Christmas to all of you celebrating and thank you for reading!

jj_thumb[1]

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is really nice aha and soo cute! Merry Christmas:)xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful colour, but a bit of a weird name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great shade, really like it!
    Love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete