Sunday, 24 November 2013

Review // Urban Decay Iconic Lipstick in Vinyl

Hey guys! Today I am reviewing the Iconic Liptick in Vinyl by Urban Decay*. Cutting to the chase I am OBSESSED! I love everything about it so if you want to find out what this ‘everything’ is please keep reading.

IMG_0803IMG_0801

Firstly, the consistency is amazing. Not too sticky nor too light. Despite it being  balmy, I have found that this stays all day whereas most lipsticks (even the high-enders) only last a few hours.  I love it because of this and I can always rely on it to keep my lips in spick and span visible condition all day, whilst staying hydrated.

PicMonkey Collage 2

The colour is beautiful. I love that I can change the intenseness of it to my preference at ease. I can really make a bold lip that I would only ever wear on a big occasion or I could wear it as a sheer, natural flush of colour for an every day use. Whatever you choose, it will look amazing and the good thing about it is it will do for all skin tones.

PicMonkey Collage

Moving on, the smell is beautiful. It is the perfect balance of fruit and girlyness. It’s not one of those smells that really annoys you. I love being able to smell it all day.

This lipstick comes in one of the best lipstick packages I have ever seen. I can whole heartedly say that it is the most chic looking little thing in my collection right now and it is beautiful! You can see the cute little sword in the pictures which is the handle you pull on to open the lipstick.

IMG_0799

If you would like to check this out click HERE where you can find it at only £9.95. I hope you love it as much as I do! You could also browse the rest of that site HERE where you can find a bunch of high end products for as cheap as you can get. Thank you for reading!

What do you think of this lipstick?
What is your favourite lipstick at the moment?

jj_thumb[1]

Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.

8 comments: