Friday, 22 November 2013

Review // Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser

Hey guys! Today I want to share with you a product that will be great for my acne-prone gyals. I know how frustrating acne can be and I have been through it. It completely shattered my confidence at points and made me feel down about myself. I want you guys to understand that it is only a phase and you can get through it!

DSCF8339

For me acne was due to not having a fixed skin care routine. Also, I would use dozens of products on my skin in one time period which in the long term had a negative impact on my skin. One of the crucial parts of getting rid of acne for me was regularly cleansing. The cleanser that I used at the time to help was the Foaming Facial Cleanser by Sukin*.

I love this for applying to my skin in the morning and in the evening. It is a very refreshing cleanser and I can feel that it has cleansed my skin of impurities when I wash it off. I can feel it working at my spots and I see that as a good sign in general.

DSCF8338

This product has environmentally efficient packaging but I still like it because it is practical. It has a medicinal look and smell to it. It now comes with a pump which is even better than the one that is shows in the picture. At first I inferred that the smell was down to harsh chemicals but then found out that this product is 100% vegan so it was well clear of all of the bad stuff. You can see in the image below a list of all of the products it doesn’t contain that are bad for your skin.

DSCF8333

I wouldn’t recommend you using this for taking off your makeup if that’s what you like your cleansers for. That is because I find that this is irritating to the eyes and so doesn’t do an awesome job at removing makeup. Also, I find that the makeup doesn’t lather into it as well as with some other cleansers and so I stick to using this every two/three days when I feel my skin needs a clean.

As with all cleansers please remember to moisturise after use as cleansers do strip your skin of moisture!I have really enjoyed using this product and for those of you with oily, spotty skin I think it will be perfect. If you would like to learn more about this product on the Sukin website click HERE. Or if you would like to browse other products by Sukin click HERE. Thank you for reading!

jj_thumb[1]

It’s the hardest times that teach us the most lessons.

4 comments:

  1. nice post! like this cleanser!

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/
    I

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been struggling with acne for so long it is annoying! I finally have a good skin routine that keeps it at bay. This looks like a good product worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm really happy for you. And it is!x

      Delete