Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Review // HighStreetBrands4Less L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow

Hey guys! Today I will be reviewing the infamous Infallible Eye Shadow by L’Oreal*. Is it really worth the hype? Read on to find out!

IMG_0763

IMG_0761

This eye shadow comes in fairly good packaging for a drugstore product. You can tell that the makers of it really thought about it because it has a stopper so that the eye shadow does not get everywhere. Immediately I assumed that it would have fallout when applying it but surprisingly it wasn’t bad on application.

The colour I have is 018 Blue Curacao which is a very true sky blue colour. The texture is very fine for a powder and this makes application very easy. I think that this eye shadow is great for wearing alone but I preferred using it as a base as it makes the colour you apply over it amazing! Although it isn’t the everyday sort of colour I really like it for those ‘special’ days where I know that I will going out.

b

The Infallible eye shadows are promoted as 24 hour wear eye shadows.  For me they haven’t even lasted a full 6 hours without creasing if I don’t wear a primer before it so I really would not recommend buying it because of that factor. Nevertheless it is a beautiful colour and I love wearing it when I do. I think it would be suitable for all eye colours -  it really does make them pop!

PicMonkey Collage

I got this product from HighStreetBrands4Less. I love this eBay shop! I have had so many disastrous experiences with online companies but this one has to be one of the best! The delivery is super fast and what’s more is that the products are super cheap. The L’Oreal Infallible eye shadows are being sold for £2.87 when in places like Boots they are on for £6.99 so they are for less than half price!

I do recommend it to those of you guys who love eye shadows as I do think it is very good quality for its price. At £2.87 per shadow I would like to think that you’d consider it a bargain! I know that I will definitely be purchasing some for a few friends.

If you would like to buy these feel free to click HERE. Equally if you would like to browse HighStreetBrands4Less click HERE. I hope you found this review useful, thank you for reading!

Have you tried these shadows before?
What do you think of them?

jj_thumb[1]

Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others
– not realising
that they have a different exam.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Review! I've been meaning to try these eye shadows. I've only heard good things about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go! They are really nice!x

      Delete