Sunday, 17 November 2013

Review // Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows

Hey guys! I hope that you are all doing good. Today I have a review of a few products that I am absolutely loving at the moment - the Creaseless Cream Shadows by Benefit*. I hope you enjoy it!

IMG_06512

IMG_06542

IMG_0645

These shadows come in one of the most appealing yet most practical eye shadow packages I’ve seen. The shadow is in a small glass tub with a plastic screw on lid. I love how it is easy to see the colour of the shadow without having to rummage through my makeup storage system whichever way I place this.

IMG_0643

I have the colours ‘Strut’ and ‘Samba Dy Loves Me’. Strut is a very dark grey, almost black, perfect for a smoky eye look and Samba Dy Loves Me is a very beautiful, natural gold. I love both of these colours for nights out as they make you look that extra bit glammed up. Equally I’d say that they are both great for everyday use as you can apply them in a very natural way also. Strut especially, is a very good colour to use as eye liner to spice up an day-to-day look.

PicMonkey Collage

I find that these shadows are not completely creaseless without primer. After around six to seven hours you will notice that they crease. But there are so many positives to this that make this worthwhile eye shadow to have handy. 

The fact that I have no fallout when applying these shadows is great. I can apply them with finger as well as brush and get good results which is rare for me with shadows. Also, these shadows have a very nice, smooth texture which I absolutely love. This is probably what makes them so easy to apply.

IMG_0647

I would most definitely recommend these to anybody that I knew as apart from creasing I have no issue. I wear some sort of primer anyway so I am not too bothered about that fact. These shadows will most definitely give you a perfect look and if you are like me – a perfectionist - then you will love them without a doubt.

These shadows are on sale for around £10 HERE from this eBay seller. He gives next day delivery which I love and he is very cooperative when it comes to issues with products. He sells high end makeup products considerably cheaper than the price you’d normally find them. Click HERE to browser more products from him. If you would like more reviews on different colours of this shadow please let me know! Thank you for reading!

Have you tried these before?
What do you think of these shadows?

jj_thumb[1]

Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah it is, you should try it out:)

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing. Need to try this soon. Thank you for sharing this Great review post.
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny
    http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tried these at all, great review :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should try them out!x

      Delete
  4. Hello! I love your blog. I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post to learn more. Congratulations! (:
    http://rawllyyours.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/the-liebster-award-ii/
    XO Lexi Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy, haha. This is the second time I've been nominated for it this week. Thank you sooo much for doing so but I have already done this post before. Sorry!x

      Delete