Saturday, 28 September 2013

My MAC Wish List

Hey guys! Today, yet again I was lazying around and it occurred to me that there I only have two products from MAC in my makeup collection. Nevertheless, there are sooo many MAC products that I would like to try out, mainly because I have heard them raved about time and time again on YouTube.

So I figured that I would share my MAC wish list with you guys before I actually buy the products. They are pretty much in a random order as I don’t know what I would like to try them all out equally. If there are any other specific products that you think I should try out or even review, feel free to let me know!

2edir

1) Pro Longwear Concealer - £15.50

You must be living under a rock if you haven’t heard about this concealer and it’s goodness! I have seen this raved about in countless YouTube videos and if I had to choose one products out of the whole MAC collection, I would choose this to try out first. The coverage seems like it is perfect and it supposedly doesn’t crease; what more could a girl ask for ey?

2) Paint Pot - £15

This is basically an eye shadow primer. I have seen it in a few tutorials and it really does make eye shadow pop! It looks like a concealer and it comes in a few different shades.

3) Prep & Prime Highlight - £18

I haven’t really seen this raved about a lot but one of my favourite beauty gurus Carli Bybel uses this in pretty much every one of her videos. It makes a perfect highlight as well as base for your concealer. I love highlighting so I definitely want to try this out!

3

4) Soft Brown Eye Shadow - £12.50

Again, I have seen this in countless makeup tutorials. It seems like the perfect crease/lid colour for an everyday use.

5) Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle - £22

I am pretty sure that every single one of you know what this is! I have heard so much about it and definitely want to try it out soon!

4

6) Viva Glam Lipstick - £15

This colour is simply beautiful! It looks like the perfect colour for everyday use. I have heard so much about MAC lipsticks but this will probably be the first one I try out!

7) Studio Fix Fluid - £21.50

Oooo! Although I hear about this a lot, I wasn’t too intrigued as I have tonnes more foundations than I actually need at the moment but what really made me want to buy this was a friend. She raves about it endlessly. Whenever I ask her about makeup, (I love to know which products others are loving) she always tells me about this baby. One day she came in with it on and it looked perfect on her skin! It lasted pretty much the whole evening and didn’t look oily at all – like I tend to do, like everyday, haha!

5

8) Fix + Spray - £14.50

This seems to be an amazing product for setting your makeup to get a dewy finish or even to prime your face before hand. I am not too sure about this for oily skin but I am still curious about this.

9) 118 Small Duo Fibre Brush - £27 

Yet again, the beautiful Carli Bybel inspired me to want this, haha. She listed it in her must-have brushes (which were all by MAC) and it seems amazing. She uses this in every single one of her tutorials so it must be amazing!

Thank you for reading! Which products would be on your MAC wish list?

jj_thumb[1]

‘I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.’ - Ken Venturi

46 comments:

  1. That fix spray looks good! How do you edit your photos if you don't mind me asking? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does! And ooo, do you like it? I use http://www.picmonkey.com/. It's amazing right!xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, and they are some pretty good products!xo

      Delete
  3. Oh MAC does have so much to choose from - nice list :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Basically what you list is what I want too. Still in the process of saving money.. Hahah
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please do not feel obligated to have to do this post, it is just my way of showing appreciation for what you do :)
    If you do choose to do it, let me know!
    http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com/2013/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Of course I will do it! I'll let you know when the post is up!xo

      Delete
  6. want everything on this list haha i have always wanted to try the fix plus always hear such rave reviews and the highlighter too xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! And yes, they seem to be amazing!xo

      Delete
  7. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  8. I have quite a few mac products and some even from your list but I love to be diverse and love to shop around so I really dont 'stick' to a brand. Anywho Lemme tell u how a few items on you wish list treated me: 1) Pro Longwear Concealer: I liked it alot but when the oil began to separate in the bottle, PHEW! it was a bad smell! so I totes stopped putting that stuff on my face! lol (maybe a bad batch?) 2) Paint pot: I used the 'Painterly' paint pot and it caked up on my lids, then it dried out in like seconds so no re-purchase there 3) Fix + : I actually loved this stuff! Once I ran out though, I decided to try the Bath & Body works Vitamin E Face Mist and I love that more....These are just the happenings for me, def give your wish list items a try! Best of Luck Girl! ~Mystic Fury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you for your thoughts! Wow, I will definitely consider this before buying them!xo

      Delete
  9. A great wishlist! I have MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and it has great coverage, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wishlist! I love the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer! And you can never have enough paint pots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sounds like they're well worth it!xo

      Delete
  11. Such a great list! I know I have a long MAC list of my own, and it's always getting longer lol.

    I also use picmonkey, and it's the absolute greatest :)

    xoxo,

    Maha Maven
    Maha Maven's Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love MAC products! Great review!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, thank you and I will do:)xx

      Delete
  13. I love MAC!
    It's so so good.
    Lovely blog :)

    http://loveyoubeyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is, and thank you very much!x

      Delete
  14. MAC is amazing! love their paint pots, you cant have enough of them!Love your blog, new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the "Soft and gentle" highlighter, one of my makeup essentials! I've never tried the studio fix but I use the Pro Longwear foundation, it's such high coverage and very light <3
    http://kahneee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, I'll definitely try it out!xx

      Delete
  16. My MAC wishlist is also huge .. and at this top MAC fix plus! :)
    I love your blog so I tagged you for the "I have never.. but I would like to" tag! (here: http://www.margottea.be/home/2013/10/17/i-have-never-but-i-would-like-to-tag). I'd love to read about your dreams ..

    Love,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. And aww, thank you. I will be sure to do it! xx

      Delete
  17. totally love MAc myself...want the new RIRI collection!! Followed you on G+ and would love it if you wld visit my blog and follow :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful post <3 I joined


    http://friend-ffriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. After many failiures with different concealers I ended up buying the Pro longwear one...and its absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard! Will definitely try it!

      Delete